Intership with great opportunities in the economic section
The Indian Visa Center in Bern and Geneva is looking for two Intern starting as soon as possible. It is a real beginner position.
The Company is the world’s largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. It manages administrative and non-judgmental tasks related to visa, passport, identity management and other citizen services for its client governments enabling them to focus entirely on the critical task of assessment.
To support the Visa Application Centers in Geneva and Bern, May Consulting is currently looking for two highly motivated – English Speaking – Intern starting as soon as possible. Language skills in English must be at a B2-level.
The office is in Bern and Geneva is located right in the city centre with excellent Public Transport opportunities around.
Working hours: Full Time
Office hours are in general Monday to Friday between 8:00am – 5:30pm
Areas of responsibility:
- Processing applications and data entry
- Collection and scrutiny of passports from the Application Centre
- Handover of Passports to the High commission and/or its Consulates.
- Handover of passports to Courier/Applicants
- Handover of passports to post office
- Handling of postal applications
- Scanning and uploading of documentation
- Tracking of passports
- Handling customer queries in person, by email and on the telephone
- Fee collection and cash handling
- Preparing reports for day to day transactions
- General administration duties
- The above list is not exhaustive, and other duties may be required from time to time in line with business requirements
Experience | Qualifications required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- German, English and Russian
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- A good attention to accuracy and detail
- A proactive can-do attitude
- Flexible / ready and willing to work in shifts