Administrative Internship at the Russian VISA-Center in Bern for September
The Russian Visa Center in Geneva is looking for an Intern starting from September.
The Company is the world’s largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. It manages administrative and non-judgmental tasks related to visa, passport, identity management and other citizen services for its client governments enabling them to focus entirely on the critical task of assessment.
To support the Visa Application Centers in Bern, May Consulting is currently looking for two highly motivated – Native Russian Speaking – Intern starting from September. Language skills in English must be at a B2-level. German skills would be an asset.
The office is located right in the city centre with excellent Public Transport opportunities around.
Working hours: Full Time
Office hours are in general Monday to Friday between 8:00am – 5:30pm
Areas of responsibility:
- Processing applications and data entry
- Collection and scrutiny of passports from the Application Centre
- Handover of Passports to the High commission and/or its Consulates.
- Handover of passports to Courier/Applicants
- Handover of passports to post office
- Handling of postal applications
- Scanning and uploading of documentation
- Tracking of passports
- Handling customer queries in person, by email and on the telephone
- Fee collection and cash handling
- Preparing reports for day to day transactions
- General administration duties
- The above list is not exhaustive, and other duties may be required from time to time in line with business requirements
Experience | Qualifications required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- English and Russian skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- A good attention to accuracy and detail
- A proactive can-do attitude
- Flexible / ready and willing to work in shifts
Interested? Please send your CV to: info(at)mayconsulting.ch
May Consulting, Berufs- und Laufbahnberatung, Kasernenstrasse 21, 4410 Liestal,
Tel: 061 922 03 80, www.mayconsulting.ch, info(at)mayconsulting.ch